As a service provider, MIQ recognizes that every time you interact with one of our employees it contributes to how you perceive our company. Whether it’s the way someone answers the phone, prepares an invoice, manages a shipment, or consults on a supply chain design, each employee is “MIQ” to you.
So that every experience with MIQ is a good one, we embrace a culture of “customer centricity.” We define customer centricity simply as putting you, the customer, at the center of all we do. It is a mindset that goes beyond customer service – although our customer service professionals are the best in the industry – and impacts how we staff our departments, develop processes and invest in systems.
Building customer loyalty and keeping our customers satisfied is also a strategic focus supported by specific programs and detailed action plans at MIQ. These programs and plans strengthen five important characteristics of our customer-centered company:
- Know you and your business better, as well as what you want and need from a logistics provider
- Set clear expectations on the services we will deliver … and then live up to that expectation
- Continuously evaluate whether you believe our services are living up to your expectations
- Measure our employees’ contributions to your satisfaction and reward the successes of individual employees and teams
- Build a total customer experience that is consistent across our organization, sets us apart from our competitors and is based on the actions you value most.