Buffalo, NY (Cross Border)
Would you like MIQ Logistics to contact you regarding our logistics services in Buffalo, NY? Please fill out the form below. Required fields are marked in green.
MIQ Logistics office
300 Airborne Pkwy Ste 114
Buffalo, NY 14225
General Fax 1.716.564.4235
US Customs Clearances
Canada Customs Clearances
- Manage customs clearance for both Southbound US and Northbound Canadian shipments traveling via truck and air
- Process and activate US Customs continuous bonds
- Obtain Business Registration Numbers for Northbound Canadian shipments
- Consult customers on Canada revenue guidelines
- Cross border control tower in Buffalo, NY oversees entries in Pembina, Detroit, Port Huron and Buffalo
- To read more about our cross border services, visit our Cross Border services page.
Staff & Operations
- Single point of contact through our centralized processing center in Buffalo, NY
- Access to a network support team of highly skilled and seasoned compliance professionals
- Import & export logistics specialist
- Experienced branch manager and licensed customs brokers
- Hours of operation: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Eastern, with 24/7 availability
- PowerView provides end-to-end supply chain visibility with track and trace details by shipment or container, including customs clearance status information
- Certified interactive information systems facilitate all release, compliance and other governmental agency requirements.
- Electronic entry filing and Automated Customs Environment (ACE) accelerate real time information during the clearance process.
- C-TPAT certified.
300 Airborne Parkway, Suite 114
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
(716) 564-4235 Fax, email@example.com