Large Cargo and Transportation Logistics
Noatum Logistics provides large cargo transportation and logistics management solutions for capital projects around the world. These logistics solutions are designed to meet our customers’ specific supply chain needs. Our expertise and knowledge is shown through video, project highlights and customer testimonials below. Additionally, our project logistics photo gallery contains pictures of heavy-lift and out-of-gauge cargo moves we managed as part of larger projects.
See this video that displays our experience in managing the transportation of large, over-sized project cargo, supporting the Toromocho mine in Peru.
- Scope of Work: End-to-End Supply Chain including PO Management, International Transportation, Customs Clearance, Inland Transportation
- Duration: Ongoing
- CBM Handled Imports: 240,000 CBM (estimate)
- Total Items Imported: 18,000 (estimate)
- Inland Truck Shipments: 8,000 trips (estimate)
View more of our featured work involving Project Logistics.
Smelter Modernization, Acid and Oxygen Plant – Peru
- Scope of Work: End-to-End Supply Chain
- Duration: 21 months
- CBM Handled Imports: 49,770 CBM
- Total Items Imported: 15,760
- Inland Truck Shipments: 360
- Personnel: 7 Field, 5 Traffic
- Scope of Work: End to End Supply Chain
- Duration: 17 months
- CBM Handled Imports: 12,400 CBM
- Total Items Imported: 3,663
- Personnel: 2 Field, 2 Traffic
- Duration: 10 months
- CBM Handled Imports: 1,115 CBM
- Total Items Imported: 225
- Personnel: 2 Field, 1 Traffic
See what MIQ Logistics has to offer at numerous locations across the globe in Asia, Europe, North America, and Latin America.
MIQ Logistics has locations in Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America. Along with our global network partners, we provide services in and between all major international trade lanes, supported by over 5,000 in-country logistics professionals.
This includes employees in our Global project division in:
- North America
- Latin America
- Buenos Aires
- Hong Kong