With distribution and warehouse capabilities around the world, MIQ Logistics can design a solution to handle your company’s unique logistics requirements and distribution service needs. We will support your distribution center management strategies by helping lower transportation costs, sort and sequence shipments and add value to your supply chain. Our global distribution and warehouse services, combined with our technology, increase the efficiency of your supply chain with a complete global logistics solution.
- Scalable Storage: We provide flexible warehousing services in major trade regions around the world.
- Inventory Management: Lets you gain better control over inventory by managing the inbound flow of products from vendors and the storage of inventory until it is needed.
- Distribution and destination DC bypass: Improves product flow, reduces inventories and reduces cycle times where needed.
- Import deconsolidation: Allows customers to wait until the product reaches port and moves to a flow through / cross-dock center before determining its ultimate destination.
- Customized Order Fulfillment: Consolidate multiple SKUs/line items or individual units into a predetermined configuration.
- Tier 1 warehouse management system: Improves inbound and outbound warehouse operations and optimizes your labor, while supporting your distribution strategy.
- Value Added capabilities: We work with your specifications, giving you the flexibility to determine the most efficient and effective point in your supply chain for functions such as light assembly, kitting, samples and specialized product identification.
Warehouse Management services by MIQ Logistics helps add profits to your bottom line by improving efficiency, allowing your company’s resources to focus on your core business initiatives.