Information and Tools
MIQ Logistics delivers the global scope, portfolio of services, knowledgeable employees and easy-to-use technologies to advance your supply chain as a competitive advantage. The following resources and links provide additional tools and information which are sure to help you in this effort.
- International Shipping Tips and Tools – Find forms, resources and answers to your questions on international and North American cross-border shipping.
- Domestic Shipping Tips and Tools – Get truckload shipping quotes as well as insights on ways to better manage your transportation processes.
- Customer Center – Stay current on your shipment’s status, and conditions around the globe which might affect your supply chain.
- Glossary of Terms – Don’t let the industry’s vocabulary confuse you. Learn the meaning of commonly used terms in shipping and supply chain activities.
- Hanjin Shipping Bankruptcy Updates –Learn about information, MIQ updates, industry articles, and resources regarding the Hanjin Bankruptcy from August 2016.
- Industry News – View archives of our monthly newsletter, the Logistics Link, filled with industry trends, service updates, and events/activities.
- MIQ Logistics White Papers – Download information and analysis regarding business problems faced by those in shipping and supply chain management.
- SOLAS and VGM Updates – Read more about a law that was adopted by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) on July 1, 2016 under the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) Chapter VI, Part A, Regulation 2.
- U.S. Port Congestion 2014 & 2015 – Read more about important articles and press releases from 2014 and 2015 that talk about port congestion issues in the United States.
- Free Supply Chain Analysis – Take the first step toward enhanced product visibility and increase productivity throughout your supply chain – and it’s free!
- Legal Risk & Compliance Updates– Relevant legal and enforcement activities that affect our customers, partners and employees around the world.