U.S. Import and Export Customs Clearance Services
Global trade compliance comes with time-consuming processes – documentation procedures, multiple vendors to oversee, numerous trade regulations to track. In a competitive marketplace, you can’t afford to lose time and money slowed by compliance hurdles – especially when it comes to customs clearance.
Let MIQ make it easier for you. Our seasoned customs clearance and compliance experts can help speed your product to market, keep shipping costs in check and remove the hurdles – and hassles — that come with customs issues.
Customs clearance leadership is just one way MIQ adds value to our customers’ supply chain. With a range of end-to-end logistics solutions, MIQ can customize global transportation services to ensure your shipments reach their destination quickly, smoothly and as planned.
MIQ U.S. Customs Clearance services provides a central point of contact for customs brokerage, duty consultancy, and overall global trade compliance.
Import and export regulatory management for goods moving into and out of the United States, as required by U.S. by Customs regulations and participating government agencies.
- Electronic entry filing and Automated Customs Environment (ACE) accelerate real time information during the clearance process
- Fast processing of bonded shipments, document transmission, and inspection facilitation
- Process and activate US Customs continuous bonds
Pre Shipment compliance program complements customs clearance and logistics capabilities by proactively addressing trade related issues.
- Importer Security Filing support and management
- C-TPAT gap analyses and certification assistance
Compliance Assessments and Training offered by our experienced Global Trade Management team can coordinate and optimize the logistical, financial and regulatory elements of your global supply chain.
- Compliance assessments and audits of current procedures
- Classification and valuation assistance
- Training and policy development
Infrastructure and team including licensed customs brokers to support all customs clearance and compliance needs.
- Custom clearance at any port in the United States, with locally permitted of offices in the Customs Districts of: Atlanta, GA; Buffalo, NY; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Jamaica, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Newark, NJ; San Francisco, CA; and Washington, D.C.
- Bonded warehouses and container freight stations with specialized services
- Internal training and audits ensure MIQ employees are up-to-date and compliant on regulatory changes
Credentials and experience with numerous government agencies and trade regulations.
- Licensed U.S. Customs & Border Protection Customhouse Broker
- TSA air cargo screening compliant
- Automated Export System (AES) certified
- Customs Trade Protection Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certified
- S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Fish & Wildlife Service
- The Center for Disease Control
- NAFTA and other trade agreements