International Supply Chain
The MIQ Logistics account management teams, along with state-of-the-art technologies, manage the entire solution through our Control-Tower contact structure.
Origin logistics facilities located in all key-sourcing regions provide specialized services ranging from purchase order management and consolidation, to sourcing support and assembly.
Our supply chain experts design, implement, and manage services in partnership with our customers. This model, and comprehensive approach, creates real value throughout the supply chain by reducing costs and improving efficiencies.
MIQ Logistics offers the range and scale of services to support your business requirements. Our International Supply Chain solutions coordinate activities across four regional business units: Europe/ Middle East/Africa, North America, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. We support and complement our core services of air, ocean and all inland modes of transportation.
We established the International Supply Chain approach many years ago, and continually refine services to meet our customers’ changing requirements. Proven by an expanding list of customers, the success of International Supply Chain makes it one of our most sought after solutions. We deliver value from the beginning and continually improve along with your business for the long term.
END TO END SOLUTIONS
Managed as an end-to-end solution, International Supply Chain represents a total supply chain service. Key Elements include:
- Electronic Purchase Order Management – increases planning from PO creation to final delivery
- Origin Management – offers consolidation and multi-faceted value-added services
- Vendor Management – drives conformance to meet your requirements
- Information Management – manages the entire supply chain by exception
- Solution Design – identifies your needs and challenges, conducts routing and network analysis, and evaluates total landed cost
- Destination Management – provides Control Tower structure, reporting, account management and KPI accountability
- Transportation Management – supports air, ocean, carrier management, all inland modes and express courier services
- Beneficial to Multiple Industries – includes retail & apparel, consumer products, industrial manufacturing and more
BENEFITS TO YOU
- A more cost-effective and efficient supply chain, designed around your unique business and product requirements
- Supply chain visibility and single point of contact for your end-to-end solution
- Supply chain service level agreements with KPI reporting on daily, monthly and quarterly basis
- Dedicated account management resources to provide year over year savings
- Flexible, agile and scalable supply chain platform to support your business growth and development
- Ongoing reviews designed to enhance value over the life of our partnership
- Reductions in time-to-market performance
- Optimum levels of inventory and load utilization
MIQ Logistics Contacts
- North America | Chicago, IL | Tel: +1-773-824-2386
- Europe, Middle East & Africa | London, United Kingdom | Tel: +44-1784-480-100
- Asia-Pacific | Hong Kong | Tel: +852-2410-6900
- Latin America | Lima, Peru | Tel: +51-1-615-7676