The following is about our current air & ocean operations situation in the Shanghai & Ningbo area:
1) There is still no pickup & delivery service ex PVG available due to various special licenses requested.
2) Our warehouse is still open to receive cargo if shippers can arrange deliveries.
3) We have a dedicated trucking lane from NGB to PVG and can handle shipments on FCA Ningbo terms with flights ex PVG and cargo within 10 cbm; transit time for trucking NGB-PVG is about 4 days.
4) Quotations are case by case and on FOB/FCA Ningbo terms.
5) Import flights into PVG is normal.
1) Trucking restrictions in/out SHA are the main issue to hold cargo loading from SHA port.
2) Adjustments on sailing schedules skipping SHA was announced by 2M / THE Alliance / Ocean Alliance.
3) CFS warehouses in NGB are over capacity due to the rerouting of urgent cargo from SHA; waiting time for unloading is about 1~3 days.
4) Chemical factories have started partial operation; the auto industry is working with limited production capacity from this week as most of the staff are still under lockdown restrictions.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Noatum Logistics representative.