Due to the expected weather impact from tropical storm Nicholas, various terminals within Port Houston will be closing early.
- Port Houston container terminals will cease ingate operations at 3:00 pm today and will remain closed through tomorrow morning. This includes:
- Turning Basin Terminal
- Bayport Container Terminal
- Barbours Cut Container Terminal
- Manchester Terminal is closing effective immediately (01:00 pm), all trucks currently at the terminal will be processed, as usual. The terminal plans a late start tomorrow Sept 14th at 10:00 am, subject to change.
- Jacintoport Terminal will close today at 2:00 pm. They will maintain a crew until 5:00 pm to attend all the drivers that are on their way to the terminal, and they will be closed tomorrow.
For the safety of its employees the Noatum Logistics Houston facility will be closing today at 2:00 pm. The Noatum Logistics Houston team will be working remotely and available via email or phone. We plan to return to normal working hours tomorrow.
We will continue to monitor tropical storm Nicholas and will provide updates.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Noatum Logistics representative.