Value Added Services
MIQ can help you reach your business objectives with a variety of value-added services. We will work with you to better understand your business needs and design a solution to improve the effectiveness and flexibility of your supply chain.
- Custom crating and packing builds crates, pallets and skids that comply with current shipping regulations and ensure safe delivery of the shipment
- Light assembly supports manufacturing operations while letting your supply chain be more nimble
- Kitting, repackaging and conversion activities combines one or more items into a new product or SKU
- Display shipper projects convert repackaged product and display materials (trays, headers and stands) into custom-constructed assemblies which are pallet ready
- Specialized product identification adds necessary information right on a pallet, case, inner or on each level
- Samples packages product samples individually into a case or carton variety pack, and then labels for shipment
- Utilization of transportation services adds pickup and delivery options to support your customers’ needs
- Engineering analysis performs productivity studies to eliminate waste and incorporate lean distribution processes
Contact us at one of the numbers below to learn more about Value Added Services:
- Asia +852 2410 6900
- Europe +44 (0) 1784 480 100
- North America 1 866 972 9272
- Latin America +51 (1) 615 7676
Or submit your information here and we will contact you.